We're going to be on the road the next two weekends. Next weekend, we're going to head up to Oklahoma to visit family and friends, and the following weekend we're going back to San Antonio.
For one of the first times since we moved away from Stillwater eight years ago, the OSU men's basketball team is playing a home basketball when we're there. On top of that, we should be able to get tickets since they haven't been playing their best this year (until recently, that is).
After going to almost every single home game and sitting courtside the six years I was at OSU, I haven't been to a game since OSU closed out the old Gallagher-Iba Arena with a Bedlam loss to OU in March 2000. That means I haven't experienced watching the Cowboys in the expanded Gallagher-Iba. Maybe I'll tell John that he doesn't have to get me anything for my birthday this year if we can actually get tickets to the game. :)
We're really looking forward to our trips and spending some time together.
No comments:
Post a Comment