Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I took Jack to school in his costume today, and I stuck around to get some pictures. I'm really glad I stayed because we got past the crying (like he always does when I drop him off), and I got to see him play with his friends and sit down for snack time. That also meant that I got a lot of cute pictures of him around his classroom.







Here he's saying ball as he throws it to me. (You can see the ball at the bottom of the picture.)








Since she's in elementary school, Mara doesn't get to wear a costume to school. She had her next-to-last swimming lesson tonight, so we didn't go around trick-or-treating like we usually do. Mara wasn't too heartbroken because she said she doesn't like going around the neighborhood (her feet get tired and some of the places scare her). Luckily, the police department was doing an alternative at the mall between our house and the rec center, so we decided to stop by there on the way home.


No comments: