Monday, October 10
Mara started another round of swimming lessons today. For three of the next four weeks, Mara will be swimming while John is at kung fu. (John has a week off between the two kung fu session.) Jack and I watched Mara from upstairs. She seems to be getting along fairly well for not taking lessons for a year and a half.
Tuesday, October 11
Jack's been working on all four of his canines for a while now, and the lower right one finally broke through. You can kind of see a bit of white in the pictures. The one right above it should come through any day now as well.
Wednesday, October 12
With Mara taking swimming lessons and John in kung fu at the same time, it's hard to fix dinner. Tonight, we stopped by Chicken Express, one of Mara's favorite places, for dinner.
Thursday, October 13
When Mara got home from daycare today, she decided to make a sign for her bedroom door. Despite it saying "No boys allowed, only Daddy," I have the feeling she'll still let Jack in there occasionally.
Friday, October 14
When eating dinner at Chicken Express the other night, Mara almost lost another tooth. It's just barely hanging in there. Both she and Lani have lost (and gained) a lot of teeth over the last year or so. I included a picture of Jack too just because I thought it was cute. :)












No comments:
Post a Comment