Tuesday, November 1
I forgot to take a brush with us to Mara's swimming lessons last night, so I just twisted her hair to kind of match her costume. Mara liked her hair so much that way that she asked me to fix it like that again for school today.
Wednesday, November 2
We created a monster with Jack's Halloween outfit. Since we didn't have a football helmet for him to wear, I had him wear his OSU baseball cap because a lot of football players wear them on the sidelines. While he didn't really want to wear the baseball cap at first, he now wants to wear one all of the time – even to go to sleep.
Thursday, November 3
The parents of our Girl Scouts are so sweet. Tonight they gave the troop leader and me presents for being their leaders last year. I got a nice purple Girl Scout mug that Mara has already claimed for her hot chocolate. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment