Friday, October 7, 2011

It's October!


This is my favorite time of the year. Bring on the cooler weather and holidays!

Sunday, October 2


While we were shopping today, we found the perfect hat/scarf/gloves for Mara. It's an all-in-one that has cat ears on it. When I took the picture, she thought I should add a bubble to it that said, "Rawr!" We didn't pick it up today, but I think I'm going to go back and get it for her for Christmas.

Monday, October 3


It's October, so Mara was in the Halloween spirit today.

Tuesday, October 4


Jack loves Oreos. He recently learned how to take them apart and eat the cream filling separately. We have the sneaking suspicion that his cousin Lani taught him how to do that since none of us eats our Oreos that way.

Wednesday, October 5


After taking eight months off, John's now about halfway through his second Kung Fu class. His knee is holding up well, and I think it helps that he wears a knee brace for the sessions. Mara opted not to take it with this time around, but I think she has plenty of other activities to keep her busy.

Thursday, October 6


After our camping trip last week, the troop leader took the clam shells home to clean them, and we got them back at tonight's meeting. Mara knew exactly which shells were hers.

Friday, October 7


I picked up a pumpkin shirt for Jack a couple of weeks ago and finally remembered to put it on him today. We can't let Sister be the only one getting in the Halloween spirit. :)

No comments: