Friday, March 23, 2012

Spring Is in the Air

Monday, March 19







I picked up Easter outfits today, so the kids had a small fashion show trying them on tonight.

Tuesday, March 20


I made the final deposit to our Girl Scout council today, so my time as a first-year troop cookie mom is almost complete. Our troop did really well this year, averaging almost 300 boxes per girl.

Wednesday, March 21


I found a small chapter book at the library this past weekend, and Mara didn't have any problems reading it. It's neat to see how much she has grown as a reader this year.

Thursday, March 22






For some reason, Jack broke out in hives today. We can't figure out what triggered it, but we'll be keeping our eye on him to see if we can figure out why.

Friday, March 23


Jack really like The Muppets movie when we took him to see the movie last year, so he was really excited when we got the DVD. On top of that, someone found one of my old Kermits when we were going through my parents' house tonight, and Jack wouldn't give it up.

No comments: