Jack is now two years old. It's hard to believe how quickly the time has flown.
He talks all of the time. Sometimes he still talks in "Jack-inese," but he says sentences all of the time. One of our favorites was from last weekend when I went to take a picture of him. He covered his head with his cloth, made a pouty face and said, "Not at me. No picture!"
He loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and always calls him "Mickey Mouse." He also enjoys watching Octonauts. He sings along with the songs for both.
Apparently, he knows his ABCs because I caught him saying them the other day. He made it all the way to about U or so before I realized what he had been saying. He kind of stopped there, and I don't know if it's because he's not as good with the very last part or just because I noticed what he was doing. He can also count to about 10 or so.
Favorite color: None that we can tell yet, but he looks best in earth tones (browns, oranges, greens)
Favorite TV shows: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Octonauts, pretty much anything on Disney Junior
Favorite movies: The Muppets
Favorite songs: Itsy Bitsy Spider, Wheels on the Bus
Favorite activities: Climbing on anything and everything, bothering his sister, singing, playing with his toys
Favorite animals: Cats, dogs, elephants, zebras
Pictures to come when we go to get our portraits done sometime over the next few weeks.
ETA 4/1: Here are the pictures Jack had taken at Target today as well as one of our family. Jack wasn't exactly cooperating on most of them, so we might go back to try to get better family pictures.





No comments:
Post a Comment