I told her that she didn't have to get them done at that time and that I was just asking if she would want to come back to that store to have it done. But she insisted she wanted them done. I had her go inform Diane and Myra of what she wanted while I went up to see if it could be done. The store actually closed right when Lani's party started, but one of the ladies who does the piercings had come in to pick up her tips for the day and said she would go ahead and do it.
Mara picked out the pair of earrings she wanted (aquamarine – her birthstone), and she went to go sit in the chair. I kept asking her if she was sure she wanted to do it and reminded her that once she had one ear done she would have to follow through and get the other ear done. She insisted that she was ready, so the lady cleaned her ear and loaded the piercing gun. When the gun was up to her ear, I asked her one last time if she was sure, and she nodded. Before she knew it, her left ear was pierced, and she barely flinched. She even had to reach up to feel that it was actually in place.
One of Lani's friends, Katelyn, who Mara plays with from time to time, was very interested in Mara getting her ears pierced, and she ended up getting hers done as well.
They ran out of ink in the printer, so we'll have to go back in a few days to get the picture and certificate they provide with the piercing. I"ll add those when I get them.
1 comment:
Hi..I’m Barb….I am from New Friend Friday.. I am your newest follower. I hope you will get a chance to visit my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
& get inspired by something for your family/home. I hope you will follow me as well. Nice to meet ya new friend!!!
Post a Comment