Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happy birthday to me

Not only was this my first week back at work and Jack's first week of school, but it was also my birthday week. :)

Monday, May 24

See Monday's post here.

Tuesday, May 25


We got Mara and Jack a play set for our backyard, and John spent the day separating and labeling all of the pieces. I'm looking forward to the kids being able to play on it. 

Wednesday, May 26


I picked up some Healthy Choice Fresh Mixers for my lunch this week, and they are surprisingly good. I've never been big on frozen meals, but these aren't frozen. Instead, you actually add water and cook the rice/pasta/stuffing and add the sauce and meat topping. I look forward to trying more of these.

Thursday, May 27




For some reason, it always seems to rain either on my birthday or on the day we celebrate my birthday. It has been that way for all but a handful of my 34 birthdays. I thought that this year might be the exception, especially since there wasn't any rain in the forecast. However, we were surprised when brief showers popped up this afternoon, making it yet another birthday that it rained. It didn't rain too much, and I enjoyed having dinner with my family.

Friday, May 28




Mara got to go swimming for the first time this year that wasn't for swimming lessons. She had a lot of fun playing in the pool and practicing the swimming that she's learned the past few months.

Saturday, May 29









Mara had what I think was her last birthday party at her current school today. Lani was able to come and play too since it was at a public splash park and she stayed the night with us Friday night. Jack napped while the girls played. That night, we celebrated my birthday with my family.

Sunday, May 30



We bought a Jumperoo for Jack when I was still pregnant, and I finally got it out for him today. He wasn't too sure about it, but I think he's going to really like it when he can actually jump in it.

No comments: