Jack's going to start going to daycare when I go back to work Monday, but I'm not ready to leave him yet. I think I'm ready to go back to work; however, I don't like the idea of being away from Jack for 9 hours or more each day. I know it will be good for him. Mara survived, and I think she's more than ready for kindergarten next year because of her daycare.
And not only is Jack starting school, but he's also going to be going to a different one from Mara. That means that we'll have kids in two daycares for almost three months, but at least we won't have to worry about school zones after the first two weeks since school will be out for the summer. We also won't have to move Jack closer to our house when Mara starts school since his school is only a couple of miles away from us (whereas Mara's is about 8 miles away).
Too bad I can't take Jack to work with me and forgo daycare completely, but I don't think that would work out very well. I'd pay more attention to him than my work. :)
1 comment:
If I could stay at home with him I would too!:-)
Post a Comment