Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Monday, May 3


I got out Mara's old booster seat so Jack can sit with us at the table, and Pixie decided she likes it being there as well.

Tuesday, May 4


We discovered that we can set Jack's bathtub inside the one in the bathroom, and both kids can take a bath together. Mara really enjoys taking baths with her brother.

Wednesday, May 5


Mara's class celebrated Cinco de Mayo today. They made their own sombreros to wear for the day.

Thursday, May 6

See Thursday's post here.

Friday, May 7



Mara made me a picture and book at school for Mother's Day, and she insisted that I open it that night.

Saturday, May 8


Mara attended yet another birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese today. She's come a long way since she first went there back in September and has come to really enjoy the place. I even think she's not really that scared of the robot mouse that much any more.

Sunday, May 9





I celebrated Mother's Day by staying at home and enjoying time with my family while also cleaning up some of the house. Diane and my dad came over to celebrate with us. John also got me cookies from him and the kids. It was a nice day overall.

No comments: