One of the questions we've been asked most often since Jack was born is if we're done because we have one of each. I don't know exactly how to answer it, and maybe we're not ready to give a response just yet.
I'm now in a position that I haven't been in since October 2007. I've either been pregnant or trying to get pregnant for the past two and a half years. To tell you the truth, I kind of miss it. I miss the possibility of being pregnant and actually being pregnant. Based on how I'm feeling right now, I'm pretty sure we're not done.
But who knows, maybe when the newness of having a baby around wears off and the postpartum hormones settle down, I might change my mind about having another and be perfectly content with two kids. At the same time, I've never been able to answer the question of how many kids do we want to have. So, for those of you who were wondering, we don't know, but don't be surprised if we have at least one more eventually.
No comments:
Post a Comment