I went to my last doctor's appointment today. Thankfully, the baby has turned back to being head down. Now, he just needs to stay that way. During today's sonogram, they guesstimated his weight at 7 pounds, 7 ounces, which puts him right on target for 38 weeks, 2 days (how far along I'm into this pregnancy). I progressed a little bit, so hopefully I keep progressing so that everything goes well with my induction Monday.
I made sure to ask for pictures from today's sonogram, and the technician obliged. She was able to get a shot of his face looking at the "camera" even though his arm and hand are partially covering the left side of his face. The top of his head is on the right side of both pictures, and he already has chubby cheeks!
I know that I can more easily see what it's a picture of since I got to see him moving and everything, so I thought I'd also post a picture that points out all of the different parts to help everyone see exactly what is shown in the top picture.


1 comment:
Congratulations on your new little man! I am excited to meet him one day.
Post a Comment