Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Possible daycare solution

We may have found an answer to our daycare issue. I discovered that there's a church just down the road from us that has daycare. It's one that I drive by every day on my way to and from work (when I don't have to drop off or pick up Mara). To top it off, one of my former youth pastors is a minister at that church.

Through a variety of events, I feel like God is drawing us to this church. I talked to the director on Monday, and there should be no problem getting us in when we need it. We plan to go visit the daycare a couple of weeks after the baby is born to make sure it's a good fit. If we like it, we'll have our kids in two different daycares for this summer, but I think it will all work out.

No comments: