We tried to focus more on Mara this week since it was her birthday week and we believe she's having a hard time adjusting to Jack being around.
Monday, March 22
After cutting her own hair last week, I took Mara to get her hair cut tonight. She really likes the new, shorter length, and it looks really good on her.
Tuesday, March 23
Mara started swimming lessons again today. We're at a different rec center here in Plano, and I'm not sure how well I like it since the parents have to watch from the second floor. It's not too bad when John can make the lessons, but it's hard going up and down multiple times with the stroller when it's just me there. Mara's still enjoying the lessons, and that's really all that matters. Jack also turned two weeks old today.
Wednesday, March 24
See Thursday's post for pictures.
Thursday, March 25
Last night, Diane gave Mara PJs for both her and her American Girl doll, and they both wore them tonight.
Friday, March 26
Since we didn't have anything planned for today, I asked Mara what she would like to use as today's picture, and she thought it should be of her cousin Lani.
Saturday, March 27
See yesterday's post for pictures.
Sunday, March 28
John took Mara to see How to Train Your Dragon today, and then they went to McDonald's (again!) for lunch. The two of them had fun spending time together.
No comments:
Post a Comment