Monday, February 22
John closed tonight, so Mara and I were on our own. After dinner, Mara pulled out her princess fishing game, and we played a while. That girl has really fallen in love with board games since Christmas. Makes it easy to know what to get her for her birthday, which is only a month away. ;)
Tuesday, February 23
Since neither one of the pictures planned for today turned out (no sonogram image and no snow here), I decided to take a picture to show what my belly looks like from my perspective. I did this when I was 39 weeks pregnant with Mara, and it's neat to look back and remember. I hope to take another one like this right before the baby's born, but we'll see if I remember.
Wednesday, February 24
We fixed ice cream cones for dessert tonight. While Mara doesn't like many dessert-type items, she loves chocolate ice cream. It's cute how she ends up with a chocolate mustache and beard when she's done.
Thursday, February 25
Tonight we went grocery shopping to stock the pantry. It had been getting pretty bare, but I wanted to have some things on hand so I didn't have to go to the grocery store for a few weeks.
Friday, February 26
Mara and Lani had fun playing at my dad's house while we visited with my Aunt Kathy, who was in town briefly this weekend.
Saturday, February 27
Mara didn't really want to cooperate, but we still managed to get a couple of group shots before Aunt Kathy had to leave town again.
Sunday, February 28
I can't believe that February is coming to a close and I am now 38-weeks pregnant. Mara is very excited to meet her little brother. Only one more week to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment