Thursday, June 16, 2011

500 Posts!

When I started this blog 4.5 years ago, I really didn't know what I was going to do with it or what direction I would take. Now, here I am posting my 500th post.

Even though I am a technical writer, I feel like I don't write for fun that much. I try to use this blog as an outlet for my writing, and I'm hoping to start doing that more from time to time. I'm not sure exactly how I'll do that, but at least I know that this is here for that.

As most of you know, I have always loved taking pictures, which is why it hasn't been too hard for me to keep up with Project 365. The only problem is that I've been posting a lot of pictures lately, and I've run out of space on my photo hosting site, which is why I keep getting behind in my weekly posts. So, I guess I'm going to have to find an alternative. That means you might be seeing some slight changes to my pictures in the near future, but hopefully you won't be able to tell at all.

Thanks for reading, everyone! :)

No comments: