Monday, June 20, 2011

13 Years Strong

Thirteen years ago today, I walked down the aisle to marry the love of my life, and what a journey it has been since. It's amazing that it was that long ago because it sure doesn't seem like it, yet I don't really remember what life was like before John and I got together. I frequently think about how John's grandma would always comment on how it seemed like we were made for each other. Sure, we've had our ups and downs, and you'll never hear me say that we don't argue, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I am very thankful to have John in my life, and I'm looking forward to spending many, many more years with him.

Here's a picture Mara took for us when we went out to dinner tonight. We didn't plan on both of us wearing green. Guess that shows how in-sync we are. :)


And because it's no longer just the two of us anymore, here's our oldest enjoying her roll.


And our youngest enjoying his cantaloupe.

No comments: