A couple of months ago, I met someone here at work who also went to OSU. Being here in Dallas, you would think that would be more common, but there are only three OSU grads out of about 280 employees here.
Today, the girl from OSU came by my office, and we started talking about Stillwater and even a little bit about Bartlesville since her grandparents lived there. Come to find out, she also worked with John at Creative Labs in Stillwater, and we know some of the same people from our days at OSU.
It was neat to talk about people and places that I haven't seen in over eight years.
1 comment:
hi there,
that is too cool, meeting someone from OSU, and with so many connections.
Hey are you and John going to Stillwater before Christmas? If you are, we have Mom's christmas gift (which I forgot). I'll bring it to Thanksgiving at Charlie's.
love
Pat
Post a Comment