While I'm on the subject of potty training, I thought I would update you on Mara's progress. It looks like we finally have a fully potty trained little girl! Yay! She's been doing really well the past month or so, and she's going to receive her big Littlest Pet Shop prize this weekend. (See blog post here for more details on her big prize.)
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Sleeping Beauty, er, Snow White
As one of her "poop prizes," Mara earned a pair of Snow White dress-up shoes that we found on clearance after Halloween. Apparently, that was one of the best prizes we could have given her. She loves to wear the shoes and wears them to bed most night. She has even asked to wear them to the store, but she has finally learned that they are for in the house only. Here's a cute picture I got of her sleeping in her shoes the first night she earned them.

While I'm on the subject of potty training, I thought I would update you on Mara's progress. It looks like we finally have a fully potty trained little girl! Yay! She's been doing really well the past month or so, and she's going to receive her big Littlest Pet Shop prize this weekend. (See blog post here for more details on her big prize.)
While I'm on the subject of potty training, I thought I would update you on Mara's progress. It looks like we finally have a fully potty trained little girl! Yay! She's been doing really well the past month or so, and she's going to receive her big Littlest Pet Shop prize this weekend. (See blog post here for more details on her big prize.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YEA!!!! Apparently Mara & Josh were waiting on each other. There is no joy like the parent of a potty trained child!
Post a Comment