Sunday, November 16, 2008

Pictures!

I downloaded pictures from our Sony camera, and there were a bunch of random ones on there that I wanted to share. So, here we go. :)

Pictures from the Dallas Stars game against the Wild on October 29
We celebrated Mike's birthday by going to a Stars game. It was fun and helped me forget about what was going on with me for a little bit.






Flowers from my staff after my miscarriage last month
My department has come a long way this year. Losing half of my staff earlier this year was one of the best things that could have happened because now I have a really great staff of four. From what I can tell, these are bamboo orchid. The bee has been on my whiteboard for a while. It was coincidence where I placed the plant in conjunction with the bee. :)


Emily's fourth birthday party
Our friends Paul & Michelle had a pony named Blue at Emily's birthday party last weekend because Emily loves horses. It's the first time Mara rode a pony, and she loved it.






Mara's new haircut
This is only Mara's third haircut. She's been asking to get it cut shorter for a while now, and we finally did it. The stylist cut about three inches off of her hair.




See her gray front tooth in the last picture? That's from when she hit her mouth on the coffee table last month, but it will probably fade and turn white again. Her mouth has pretty much healed aside from that tooth and a little bit of her gum that still needs to grow back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

loved the hair cut. Mara looks so big. And the plant with the bee? hysterical.

Sometimes the serindipity thing is great.

Can't wait for Thanksgiving. Oh, meant to tell you, if you could bring mashed potatoes, that would be wonderful. And the prayers are coming every day.

love
Pat