We went to Chick-Fil-A for dinner tonight because they were giving away free chicken sandwiches if you wore you're "I voted" sticker. When we finished eating, we were talking about ordering one of their new peppermint chocolate chip shakes. I was joking around and sang, "Shake, shake, shake. Shake, shake, shake." But, I left it at that because I couldn't decide if I wanted to sing the rest of the song in front of Mara. Apparently, I didn't need to worry about it as Mara had no problem finishing it with a "Shake your booty, shake your booty" while wiggling her bottom. We didn't even realized she knew the song, but she proceeded to keep singing it perfectly while we were at Chick-Fil-A and then throughout Wal-Mart. She told us she learned it from Ms. Monica, who is the music teacher at Mara's school. It makes sense since it's a fun song – especially for preschoolers.
Just to make sure she knew what she was singing about, we asked her if she knew what a booty was, and she replied, "my bottom." :)
No comments:
Post a Comment