Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Well, the day is finally here. I'm now 32. It doesn't feel like my birthday, though. For the first time since we moved down here to Texas, I came to work on my birthday.

When I was driving in this morning, I heard there was a 20% chance of rain. I dismissed it, though, thinking it wouldn't rain. However, I didn't stop to think what today was. It almost always rains on my birthday or on the day we celebrate my birthday (or both), so it shouldn't have surprised me that it started storming and pouring down rain right around lunch today. At least it cooled down outside and made things much more bearable than the 95-degree heat we've been having.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

happy happy Day. Sounds wonderful. Did you get your rain? For us, dry today but a bit wet yesterday.

better run.

Pat