Here's the recipe from Hellman's with my changes:
1/2 cup mayonnaise or Miracle Whip (I used Miracle Whip)
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (I used at least half a cup, but I'm thinking it was closer to a whole cup)
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves or 8 tenders (about 1-1/4
lbs.)
4 tsp. Italian-seasoned dry bread crumbs
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine mayonnaise/Miracle Whip with
cheese in a bowl.
Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with
mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs. (I used both Italian and Panko bread crumbs to make them a little crunchier. I also added some extra Italian seasoning to make up for the lack of seasoning in the Panko bread crumbs.)
Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. (I kept them in an extra 10, maybe 15, minutes until they were nice and crispy on top.)


No comments:
Post a Comment