Jack didn't move up with the rest of his friends last month because he wasn't really walking in time for the move. However, when I went to drop him off at school yesterday, the director asked if he could go ahead and start going to the next class (Preschool 1). Apparently, he was starting to regress and wanted to eat baby food (this from a boy who never really ate baby food.), and they didn't want him to regress any more.
He spent most of the day in his new class yesterday, and today was the first day I dropped him off there. He wasn't too happy about it (as you can see from the picture with his new teacher), but I'm sure he'll get used to the classroom fairly quickly. It just might take some time since he didn't really get the transition that most of them get when moving to a new class with new teachers and leaving the old ones behind.

No comments:
Post a Comment