When Jack and I got back from taking Mara to school, we found Doxy curled in the basket of the other stroller. Jack liked her being there because he could reach down and touch her.
Tuesday, October 12
Mara had her school pictures taken today. I'm really looking forward to seeing them. Hopefully she smiled for the picture. At least she said she did.
Wednesday, October 13
When we went to Stillwater a couple of weeks ago, I picked up a pair of OSU lounge pants. I think I'll be wearing them a lot this winter. They are so comfortable that I wish I had picked up the orange pair as well.
Thursday, October 14
Friday, October 15
Saturday, October 16
We spent the day with John's family today. Jack loves his cousin Hannah and kept giving her hugs, and I think Hannah enjoyed holding Jack just as much.
Sunday, October 17

No comments:
Post a Comment