Tuesday, October 26
It's Red Ribbon Week at Mara's school, and they have to wear something special each day. Yesterday, they wore red, while today was a team jersey/shirt. I tried to convince her to wear her OSU shirt, but she wanted to wear a jersey that she had. Tomorrow is hat day, followed by favorite color day and school spirit day.
Wednesday, October 27
I really started watching Rangers baseball back in 1992 when I broke my leg. We got Dallas's KTVT Channel 11 up in Oklahoma (channel 4 for us), and that was the Rangers station (before it became a CBS affiliate). When my parents first moved down here, we would try to go to at least one game each year (usually when they played the Royals). Over the years, I stopped watching them as much, but I still casually followed them. It's fun to see them finally having a great year, and we've been watching them again in the postseason. Tonight was the first game of the World Series. While it didn't turn out so well for the Rangers, hopefully they'll be able to bounce back.
Thursday, October 28
We had a Halloween party at the Girl Scout meeting tonight. The girls came dressed in their costumes and modeled them for us. They also decorated bat cupcakes.
Friday, October 29

No comments:
Post a Comment