I was starting to wonder if we were ever going to get Mara's Halloween costume. We usually have her costume by mid-September at the latest, or we at least know what she's going to be. This year, we entered October with no clue until we went costume shopping and found a Batgirl outfit. One of Mara's favorite games on the Wii is Lego Batman and she always wants to play as Batgirl, so it was a perfect fit. Now if we can just find a Batman costume for Jack...
Tuesday, October 5
Wednesday, October 6
Thursday, October 7
I had to go to the park by our house today to pay for tickets to a Halloween symphony concert, so I took Mara and Jack with me while John made dinner. Since Jack can now sit up, I decided to see how well he would do in the baby swing. I didn't push him very high, but he really seemed to enjoy it.
Friday, October 8
Jack tried a french fry when we were at Chili's tonight. I think he enjoys having a food that he can hold and munch on.
Saturday, October 9
Mara's school had a fall festival today, so we took her and Lani to it. They had a lot of fun getting tattoos, playing the games and racing each other through the roller coaster bounce house. Mara also got to introduce Lani to her teacher and several of her friends, and Jack passed out sitting up.
Sunday, October 10
We took our 7-month family picture a day late, but I went ahead and posted it with Jack's 7-month post here.
No comments:
Post a Comment