Saturday, October 9, 2010

Jack – 7 months

Jack is now seven months old. I know I say this every month, but I really want to know where the time has gone.

He sits up on his own really well now, and he rarely falls over. He doesn't stay still. When he gets on his tummy, he scoots all over the place unless no one else is in the room. Then, he cries because he wants to be turned over or sitting up. He moves so much and tries to get up on his hands and knees that I wouldn't be surprised if he figures out how to crawl before too long, but I have no problems with him waiting to become mobile.

His favorite food is definitely carrots. We haven't seen him go after a food like he does carrots. He also likes sweet potatoes. Now we're just waiting for the orange nose, fingers, and toes to come.

Jack loves his Jumperoo. When he gets in it, he gets this big grin on his face and starts jumping like crazy. The one drawback is that we usually have to change his clothes because it makes him poop and it gets everywhere. He has the same issue at school too.

He is a very loving baby. He likes to give kisses and hugs. He also smiles all the time. He recently took to making motorboat noises with his tongue sticking out.







We took our family pictures a day late on Sunday, October 10. We finally got Jack to look at the camera when taking the picture and he even smiled in a couple, but it's hard to get both kids to cooperate and smile at the same time.



No comments: