Monday, August 9, 2010

Jack – 5 months

Jack is now five months old. He loves to kick his feet and has just started blowing raspberries. He isn't as stingy with his laughs anymore and is starting to laugh when tickled, but he still seems to be a pretty serious little boy.

While he still doesn't roll over all the time, he does do it from time to time. He's also making progress on sitting up. He will even sit unassisted for a few seconds before he starts falling over to the side. He also does a good job of wiggling and will move if he's left alone long enough.

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, he has several teeth trying to break through. While I will miss his gummy grins, his toothy grins will be just as cute.

We haven't started him on cereal or any solid foods yet, but I think we will soon. He gets so excited when he sees food or sits on my lap at the table. We already have to clear off the table in front of him because he is constantly reaching and trying to pull things toward him.

And now for his pictures.





ETA: Here's the family photo that we took Wednesday night. John and I didn't intend to wear the same color, but we did. :)

1 comment:

Valerie Enoch said...

Wow, Cindy, he is getting so big! And so adorable. Tell Mara good luck with her new school. I hope she likes it and has a great teacher.