Sunday, August 1, 2010

Lots of things to do

Monday, July 26


We collected stickers and mailed them in to get a Little Pet Shop platypus. We had enough stickers to request two of them. Now we just have to wait 10-12 weeks to get them.

Tuesday, July 27


Here is Mara with her favorite teacher Ms. Debbie. They're really going to miss each other when Mara leaves her daycare in a couple of weeks.

Wednesday, July 28


I got a call to go pick up Jack from daycare for the first time today. Apparently, he threw up his entire bottle and wasn't eating. While he didn't have any issues eating and keeping the formula down after I picked him up, you can tell by looking at him that he was a little off.

Thursday, July 29


I finally went and got my hair cut this week. I haven't gone since I was around 30 weeks pregnant, but it feels nice to have it shorter again.

Friday, July 30


We made shish-kabobs at Mike and Myra's tonight, and they were really good.

Saturday, July 31



While he's been playing with his toes for a while now, Jack recently discovered that they can reach his mouth. When he isn't trying to put his toes in his mouth, his fingers are usually there.

Sunday, August 1



Since we were going to see Robert again today, I decided to go ahead and dress Jack in the sailor outfit Robert gave him even though it's still a little big. I was glad I did because I was able to capture this really cute picture of the two of them even though Jack is smiling because Mommy was making a fool of herself. :) I'm also including a picture of Jack's hair because it has really grown a lot recently.

No comments: