Sunday, April 25, 2010

More birthdays

Monday, April 19

We had a pretty relaxing evening at home tonight. Even though I've been out on leave for six weeks now, it seems like we rarely get one of those.

Tuesday, April 20


I went for my 6-week postpartum check up today, and everything went well. I wanted to get a picture of Jack with my doctor, but that didn't work out since John had to work. So, instead, I had to settle for a rare picture of Jack with me when we had dinner at Chick-Fil-A that night..

Wednesday, April 21

See Wednesday's post here.

Thursday, April 22

Jack took his first nap in his crib today, and then we celebrated Lani's 6th birthday with dinner at IHOP.

Friday, April 23

Mara held Jack and fed him a bottle all by herself tonight, but I don't think she's ready to do that on a more regular basis. :)

Saturday, April 24

Diane made a playmat for Jack to use on the floor, and he really enjoys laying on it and playing.

Sunday, April 25


Mara was invited to a double birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese today, so Jack made his first trip there. He slept through most of it while Mara had a fun time playing games, dancing with Chuck E. Cheese, and cashing in her tickets.

No comments: