Monday, September 14
I know that yesterday's picture was of snails, but when we came home today, we had snails that insisted on riding on our garage door. Mara also got to try on her Halloween costume tonight.
Tuesday, September 15
Several weeks ago, we bought Mara a couple of dresses for school. The only problem was that she refused to wear them until fall. Since the weather has been a little cooler (in the 70s and 80s and not the 90s and 100s), I was finally able to convince her to wear one of her dresses today.
Wednesday, September 16
I was playing with Mara's hair the other day and discovered it was long enough for a French braid. So, that's how I fixed her hair for tonight's rhythmic gymnastics class.
Thursday, September 17
While trying to get a picture of Mara's other "fall" dress, I captured this great picture of her. It's amazing how big she's gotten.
Friday, September 18
Today is John's birthday, and we celebrated by going to Buca di Beppo. It's been a while since we've been there (Mara hadn't been before), and it was a nice evening out.
Saturday, September 19
We took Mara to another LEGO event at Wal-Mart today, and she got to build a pencil holder. Afterward, we spent the day with John's family. We even got to watch Hannah play in her first soccer game.
Sunday, September 20
Since it gets so hot during the summer, Mara hasn't ridden her bike or gone to the park much recently. Even though it was a little warmer today then it has been, we did both. Mara really enjoyed being able to get out.
No comments:
Post a Comment