While I'm technically not 15 weeks along until Sunday, I went in for my 15-week appointment today. It went really well. We had to wait a little bit, but the overall appointment was fairly quick. I asked my doctor a few questions, including some weird pains I've been having, and then we listened to the baby's heartbeat. She found it high and to the left, and it measured in the 150s. It was such a relief to hear it at this appointment because this is the farthest along I've been since I was pregnant with Mara.
John went with this appointment with me since I was a little nervous, and we were able to record the heartbeat. Listen to it here.
Now, I have to wait five weeks for my next appointment. That's because my doctor wants to wait until I'm 20 weeks before we do the "big" ultrasound. So, I'm going back on October 23, and hopefully we'll find out if we're having a boy or a girl. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment