Friday, March 25, 2011

Growing Up

Monday, March 21



Jack had been trying to clear out under the coffee table himself, so I decided to help him. He now loves to crawl through the coffee table to get to where he wants to go. He looks so big in the second picture. I think it's because his hair is starting to get long, and we're going to have to decide soon what we want to do with it.

Tuesday, March 22


When Mara was selling Girl Scout cookies, she didn't know what her favorite cookie was because she hadn't really tried them. After sampling all of the flavors, she decided that the Trefoils/Shortbreads were her favorite.

Wednesday, March 23


This was the last night Mara went to sleep as a 5-year-old, and of course Doxy curled up with her.

Thursday, March 24

See Thursday's post here.

Friday, March 25


Jack is now on his last can of formula. He's a little more attached to the bottle than Mara was, but I don't think it will be too difficult to get him off of formula. I guess we'll find out in the near future.

No comments: