John had to work, but I was able to go to Mara's Valentine's Day party at school this morning. Jack had to go with me, but Mara didn't mind. That night, we went through her goodies while she enjoyed her Ring Pop.
Tuesday, February 15
The girls worked hard and earned all of their Daisy petals in time for World Thinking Day this weekend, and I got all of Mara's ironed on. They also created little "swaps" that represent our World Thinking Day country (Mexico) to sell to and exchange with other Girl Scouts.
Jack was a little fussy this morning while I was getting ready. He would calm down if I went in and patted his back. After a while, I realized that I hadn't heard him, and this is what I found when I checked on him. I guess he thought Daddy's pillow was pretty comfy.
Tonight was our last troop meeting before World Thinking Day, so the girls tried on their costumes. They are wearing the hats they finished up last week along with the skirts our troop leader made and shawls from cut up tablecloths.
Friday, February 18
We picked up our Girl Scout cookies last night and started delivering them today. Mara met her goal of 225 boxes thanks to the extras we bought to boost her to that goal. I don't think we'll have any problem getting rid of the extras, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment