I have decided to do Project 365 for the third year in a row. I debated whether or not I wanted to do it, but I decided that having the year in pictures is pretty priceless. Now, if I can only dedicate myself to creating scrapbook pages of the pictures that I can print as books.
Saturday, January 1
With all that has happened the past few weeks, we decided we couldn't host New Year's Eve at our house for the first time since we got our house in 2001. Instead, we gathered at Mike & Myra's house to celebrate. Mara was tired and had to catch a quick nap before midnight rolled around, but she couldn't stay asleep onces everyone started making noise at midnight.
Sunday, January 2
We got the uDraw for the Wii for Christmas, and Mara loves it. She spent most of the weekend playing with it. It's nice that she can draw and color on the TV using a little tablet that holds the Wii remote.

No comments:
Post a Comment