Monday, November 1
This weekend, Mara told me about "shelf elf." She knew all about it thanks to a girl at her after-school care. This was a tradition that I had thought about starting each of the past few years but never did. Since I had a 40% off coupon to Borders and Mara now knows about it, I thought it would be a good time to start doing
The Elf on the Shelf. I think Mara will be excited when she see that we have our own elf in a few weeks.
Tuesday, November 2
Today is election day, and both John and I voted. I intended for today's picture to be of our "I voted" stickers, but the county did not hand them out for this election. Instead, today's picture is of our sweet little boy who was in a really good mood at dinner tonight.
Wednesday, November 3
Mara and John are taking Kung Fu lessons through the city. While tonight's class was the second time they got together, it was the first one where they wore their gis and started learning Kung Fu.
Thursday, November 4
Just like Mara, Jack really loves our cats. Doxy was great with him tonight and let him hug and even chew on her. We finally rescued her, but not before taking some pictures.
Friday, November 5
I went to Old Navy earlier this week to pick up some more socks for Jack. While there, I found a Star Wars Yoda onesie for him, which John thought was really cool.
Saturday, November 6
Mara, Lani, and Lori participated in a baton twirling clinic this morning. I think they all had a lot of fun. Mara had a hard time concentrating for the entire clinic, but she still learned a lot. Now, they get to march in a parade in Frisco next Saturday.
Sunday, November 7
It looks like Mara is as excited about the holiday season as I am. Today, she decided to start making her list for Santa. (A purple DS stylus, a lap desk, the Playmobil zoo, Zoobles, and a whale Pillow Pet) I'll have her write up a letter in a couple of weeks, but for now, we have her drawing for reference.
No comments:
Post a Comment