Monday, December 14
Mara loves playing with her Playmobil Nativity set and the things she's gotten so far in her advent calendar. She has them both set up side by side on the coffee table and all characters intermingle.
Tuesday, December 15
We had our Secret Santa at my work today, and I received a game for the DS. I really look forward to being able to play it.
Wednesday, December 16
John fixed an "impossibly easy cheeseburger pie" for our dinner tonight, and it really hit the spot.
Thursday, December 17
Brownie loves to cuddle on my lap when it's cold outside. John was able to catch her rubbing her head against my belly and the baby tonight.
Friday, December 18
Today was the Christmas party at Mara's school. They made their own pizzas using Texas toast. I wasn't going to go initially, but Mara asked me to be there and I was glad I went. That night, we met Mike and family, Diane, and my dad at Frisco Fire Safety Town. The kids had a lot of fun running around and enjoying the Christmas activities.
Saturday, December 19
I ordered some jingle bell ornaments from Oriental Trading this year, and Mara and I assembled them tonight. Puck is very interested in the ornaments since they are made from two of his favorite toys – jingle bells and pipe cleaners.
Sunday, December 20
I am officially 28 weeks today and now in the last trimester of this pregnancy. I'm pretty sure I've said it before, but this pregnancy is just flying by. Speaking of flying, Mara and I ventured out to Allen today so she could see the reindeer they have up there. She really enjoyed petting them and feeling their "ant-leers" as she calls them. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment