Monday, July 27
While we were glad to have Clinton & Evelyn come visit us, Mara was happy to have her bed back. She insisted on putting all of her animals on her bed, and it was hard to see her in it.
Tuesday, July 28
Tonight, Mara wanted to watch the Tinkerbell movie. They were showing it on the Disney Channel, so she started watching it there. She needed to take a bath in the middle of it, and we picked back up where we left off on the DVD.
Wednesday, July 29
I'm finally moved completely into my cube, so I thought I would make that today's picture. It's kind of strange being back in a cube, but it's nice being back near the people I work with. It's nice that we're in a quiet part of the building too.
Thursday, July 30
Mara has a boat race at school tomorrow, so we assembled a boat out of a juice box thanks to a suggestion in one of the parenting/craft magazines we have. We should have tested the boat, though, because apparently it sank when it came time for the race. Mara was still happy about making the boat.
Friday, July 31
Mara and Lani love to take baths together and ask to do so every time they are together.
No comments:
Post a Comment