Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Why?

Here I am once again wondering when I'll get pregnant because it didn't happen yet again. I know the whole reason I'm not pregnant is because the timing's not right, but I can't help but wonder why. Why is it that the timing is not right? What do we need to do to be ready to have another child? I know there are some things that we can change, but is that it? Are we waiting for John to find a different job? Do I/we need to start working out more? Do we need to clean out the cats' room (will be nursery) as well as the rest of the house before it will happen?

I know that God does what's best for us, but I can't help but feel disappointed when I hear people announcing their pregnancies every time I turn a corner. But I just keep up with my mantra – one of these days we will have another child, and it will be when the timing is just right.

No comments: