Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Out like a lamb...

Even though things have been pretty crazy at work for both John and I this week, it's been pretty calm on the home front, which has been nice.

Monday, March 30


Mara wore the Disney Princess outfit that Shari and David gave her for her birthday. She looked really cute in it.

Tuesday, March 31


Tonight, we finally had a chance to let Mara ride her bike at our house. She decided she wanted to ride it down to the school, and she did a good job of pedaling around. She did have her first fall on the bicycle as she lost her balance when she was on the grass.

Wednesday, April 1


Mara and I went shopping at Kohl's on the way home today, and we picked up a Minnie Mouse nightgown that she wanted to put on as soon as we got home. I managed to convince her to wait until after dinner. She disappeared for a few minute and came back wearing a headband that matched the PJs. She insisted on taking the pictures herself with the remote.

No comments: