Mara wasn't feeling 100% today and just wanted to stay home, so we let her. She probably could have gone to school, but she's supposed to have pictures taken there this week and I didn't want her to be sent home and miss the pictures. So, she got to spend the day playing with us (I stayed home in the morning, and John was home in the afternoon). She also curled up on the couch and watched TV for a while.
Tuesday, April 14



The bluebonnets are in full bloom, so we went for a walk while Mara rode her bike to the bluebonnets near our house. It was close to dusk, so it was a little harder to take pictures, but Mara had a lot of fun running around.
Wednesday, April 15
*picture coming soon*

Mara had portraits taken at school today. We don't get to see them until they come back, but I'm sure they turned out great since this company always does a good job. But forgetting that I would have this picture, I also took a picture of the sunset we saw while driving around.
Thursday, April 16

Tonight, John went on a ride-along with one of our friends who is an Arlington police officer, and I made him take the camera to get today's picture for me. This is what I got – a picture of John in the back of the police car. :)
Friday, April 17

Doxy is definitely Mara's kitty. She likes to go lay down with Mara when she's asleep in her bed. Of course, sometimes that means that Doxy either keeps Mara awake or tends to wake her up.
Saturday, April 18


We celebrated Robert's 19th birthday today by going to Red Lobster. This is probably the last birthday we'll celebrate with him for a while since he's joining the Navy in August. I accidentally freaked Mara out when I joked about throwing her in with the lobsters. It was so bad, that she kept yelling anytime someone was over the tank. However, she wasn't so bad when she was eye-level with the lobsters since she had the glass separating her.
No comments:
Post a Comment