Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spring is here?

Thursday, April 2




Since Mara's getting her tooth pulled Monday, we took her to have her birthday/Easter portraits done. She cooperated, and they turned out fantastic. I have to wait until we get the email saying they're online before I can post the picture. :)
ETA 4/8: I added a few of our favorites pictures from the session.

Friday, April 3



We celebrated my dad's birthday tonight by going to Texas Roadhouse. For birthdays, they have the birthday person sit upon a saddle while they sing a birthday song. My dad actually got up on the saddle while they sang. As we were leaving, Mara and Lani posed on the saddle as well.

Saturday, April 4


Mikey was selected to an all-star hockey team, so we went to Wichita Falls today to watch the game. Mikey's team won the game 6-1.

Sunday, April 5


Today is Palm Sunday, and Mara and I went to church with Mike, Myra, Lori, Mikey, and Lani. Mara said she was OK to walk into the sanctuary waving the palm fronds without me (and with Lori, Mikey, and Lani), but then she wasn't with them when they entered. Instead, she came into the sanctuary a few seconds later with tears streaming down her cheeks because I left her. When she saw me, she came running up the aisle to me. I guess I should have stuck with her and walked her into the sanctuary.

No comments: