Sunday, March 8, 2009

In like a lion or lamb?

Tuesday, March 3


When I got to work today, I had a box full of goodies for Mara's birthday party waiting for me. It was mostly items that will go in the goody bags for the party.

Wednesday, March 4


We rented from Redbox for the first time on our trip, and it worked pretty well. We were able to rent a movie each night and watch it while relaxing in our hotel room. I discovered that they have codes for free rentals on Wednesdays in March, so we rented Beverly Hills Chihuahua since Mara really wanted to see it. The movie was actually much better than I was expecting.

Thursday, March 5


We went to John's parents tonight to spend some time with them during John's vacation. It was nice to be able to relax and talk to them while the kids were back in a bedroom playing on their DSes.

Friday, March 6



We ate with my family tonight at Wendy's, and the kids had a lot of fun playing the I Spy bingo game Mara got in her kids meal.

Saturday, March 7



Lori and Lani stayed the night with us Friday night. It was the first time Lori had spent the night at our house.

Sunday, March 8






Mara and I went to church with my family today. The church my family goes to is the same church where Mara goes to school, so we're all pretty familiar with the building. Even though Mara had her choice of going to class with Lani or another one where some of her school friends were, she insisted on sitting in church with me. Afterward, we went out to eat with my family at Texas Roadhouse where the kids pretended to be cows.

No comments: