Sunday, March 22, 2009

Busy week

The week leading up to Mara's birthday party was a busy one, but we still managed to take pictures each day. :)

Monday, March 16


When I came home from work today, Mara was curled up on the couch playing her DS while John fixed dinner. Doxy came in and laid down at her feet while she played.

Tuesday, March 17


We have had some issues with bugs getting into our grains, so we bought new storage containers for our flour, Bisquick, and sugars. While I was at it, I ended up rearranging our entire pantry. It's nice to be able to find things now and actually close the door. :)

Wednesday, March 18


Mara loves stickers,and tonight she wanted to put some new ones in her sticker album.

Thursday, March 19


One of my staff members has an aquarium in her cube. Recently, the aquarium has been more of a headache then a stress relief since the fish kept getting sick. Things changed today when something caught the corner of my eye. Come to find out, one of her remaining fish had a baby! This was the best picture I could get of it.

Friday, March 20



Tonight didn't go as planned as my dad had to spend the evening in the ER due to dehydration. Luckily, things weren't too serious, but he ended up having to stay the entire weekend and missed Mara's birthday party.

No comments: