We are currently in the two-week wait for this cycle (where we need to wait two weeks to see if I am pregnant), and I can't help but hope that this is it.
On our way back home Monday, we stopped at a Toys R Us in Austin. As we were wandering around, we passed the baby toys, and Mara said, "We're going to have a baby." I went on to ask her if there is a baby in Mommy's tummy, and she said yes. I know that might not mean a lot to other people, but I do believe that kids can tell these things. Last year, Mara stopped talking about her new brother or sister a few weeks before we found out I lost the baby; however, the baby had actually stopped developing around the time Mara stopped talking about it.
Then, last night, I ended up having two dreams about being pregnant. In the first one, I was pregnant with twins (saw them on an ultrasound), and in the second one, someone commented on me being due around Christmas. The second dream doesn't really correspond with me being pregnant now since I would have a due date around Thanksgiving, but my subconscious is definitely thinking about pregnancy right now. :)
This is the first time in a long time that I've gotten my hopes up and felt this good about a potential pregnancy. I just hope I won't be disappointed in a couple of weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment