Friday, April 25, 2008

What do I want?

For most of this pregnancy, I've felt like this baby is a boy, but I kept telling myself and other people that I would take either just as long as he/she is healthy. Now, I can't tell you which one I would prefer to have.

It would be nice to have a boy since we already have a girl. At the same time, having another girl means we wouldn't really have to buy a lot of things (mainly clothes) since we could just use what Mara has outgrown. So really, it is a toss up at this point, and I look forward to finding out what we're having in 5-6 weeks. Speaking of when we'll find out what we're having, I go back to the doctor next Friday, and I should get to schedule my next ultrasound at that time.

No matter what we have, I know that Mara will make a great big sister.

No comments: