I'm doing pretty good about blogging more so far. Of course, it helps that we have a lot going on and there's also a lot on my mind and I need to express it in some way. I also finally have some free time to actually do this. Things have been so crazy both at work and at home the past few months, but I think they're finally starting to settle back down. Let's hope that it stays that way – at least for a while.
As for today, I'm spending the day at home with my daughter. I was getting ready this morning when she walked in with her hair looking all wet. Upon closer inspection, I realized she had actually thrown up. So, she immediately went into the bath while I called everyone to tell them I wouldn't be at work today and she wouldn't be at school. She seems fine now, so we think it's something she ate. However, I think it's better that she stayed home in case it was something else. Besides, it has given me time to wash all of her bedding. Hopefully she'll be able to go back to school tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment