Monday, November 28
I stopped by Target today and picked up these shirts for Mara. I had been looking for the Little Miss Sunshine one, and I found them on clearance already for only $3 each.
Tuesday, November 29
They were showing Rudolph on TV tonight, and both of the kids enjoyed watching it.
Wednesday, November 30
Back in March, Mara planted several tomato seeds, and today she was able to eat one of the tomatoes produce from those seeds.
Thursday, December 1
Since today is December 1, Mara got to start her Advent calendar. This year, she has a Playmobil post office one. Our elf, Fish, also made his first appearance as he anxiously awaited her opening the first door on the calendar.
Friday, December 2
Jack really likes his grandpas. Any time we are with either of our dads, you're sure to find Jack right beside them.








No comments:
Post a Comment